Olive Manali Cottage (Luxury Room)Village Mathiyana, Bashisht, Manali, Himachal Pradesh
About this listing
Enjoy your work from the mountains and family vacation in this lovely cottage. The stay includes a breathtaking 270-degree view of the mountains. This place is surrounded by snow-capped mountains, waterfalls, and apple orchards. Let us take you on a tour of the space, which includes a king-size double bed that can accommodate up to 3 guests, an attached luxurious bathroom, balcony. To get to the cottage, take 10 minutes hike from parking area.
While we promise you a warm welcome and a memorable stay, there are a few things we’d like to point out to avoid any unpleasant surprises later!
– This property is not suitable for guests who use wheelchairs and senior citizen
, pregnant ladies with health issues.
– There are CCTV cameras installed
– We do not allow personal heaters. Electricity charges are applicable if guests bring their own heavy appliances apart from a hair dryer.
– Common areas may be shared with other guests.
– Mobile networks such as Jio/Airtel work fairly well here.
– Shared Parking is available
-To get to the cottage, take 10 minutes hike and burn few calories.
*Please share all the members’ identification proof before checkin
Olive Manali Cottage Team
- Guests: 2
- Bedrooms: 1
- Beds: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Rooms: 1
- Check-in After: 12:00 PM
- Check-out Before: 11:00 AM
- Type: Private Room / Hotel
- night: ₹4,000.00
- Weekends (Sat & Sun): ₹6,000.00
- Allow additional guests: No
- 1 king
- 3 Guests
Terms & rules
- Smoking allowed: No
- Pets allowed: Yes
- Party allowed: No
- Children allowed: Yes
- Cancellation Policy
- 1) Smoking is not permitted in the rooms. Outdoors, smoking is allowed.2) Clothes drying in the room or on the balcony is strictly prohibited. You can ask the bellboy to help you dry the clothes on the terrace. 3) Turn off all electric appliances when not in use.4) It's not permitted to eat in bed.5) Crockery, bedsheets, mirrors, television, and electric appliances that are damaged by the customer are all chargeable.6) The check-in time is 12:00 p.m., and the check-out time is 10:00 a.m. 7) Don't use crockery for outside non-veg food. Bring disposables along with the food. If the crockery is used by the guest for non-veg food, then the charge will be Rs 5008) Electric kettle is available inside the room. Use the kettle only for hot water. Don't put milk and other eatable items that can burn or damage the kettle.9) During a power cut, don't use heavy appliances like a kettle, heater, or personal hairdryer in the inverter plug. It can cause an electricity shortage. 10) During the power cut, heavy appliances like a geyser can't work on the inverter. 11) Tower heater - ₹500 per night
- Sort By: